The Chrono serum, thanks to its active ingredients, allows the skin biological clock to be resynchronized, allowing the protection, hydration and oxygenation of tissues with pseudoalteromonas ferment extract during the day phase.
During the night the natural repair and regeneration mechanism is supported by the horse chestnut flowers, which by nature rebalances the cellular dynamism of the fibroblasts, enhanced by the Evodia rutaecarpa extract, stimulating the skin microcirculation, giving a new brightness to the skin, and a complexion more homogeneous.
This chrono synergy eliminates fatigue from the face with an immediate cell renewal.
WHAT DOES HE DO?
– Anti-age and stain resistant
– Increase the amount of collagen
– Redensifies the dermis and rehydrates
– Decrease in the depth of wrinkles
– Protective effect from blue light
– Brightness to the skin
– Hippocastanum extract: anti-aging derived from horse chestnut flowers, stimulates the cellular dynamism of fibroblasts, reconnects the epidermis with the dermis to improve optimal communication throughout the skin.
– Tripeptide-5: consists of amino acids such as: Arginine, Phenylalanine and Lysine. It is a mimetic oligopeptide, that is, it has a high analogy to growth factors naturally present in our organism, they become part of the metabolism of the dermis, which it reaches quickly thanks to its very low weight. Here, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 stimulates an extracellular protein (TGF-β) which has the purpose of regulating collagen synthesis.
– Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, powerful active regenerating, protective and oxygenating thanks to its glycoprotein obtained through biotechnological fermentation.
– Tropaeolum majus extract: In conditions of chronological aging or digital pollution, it restores the skin’s ability to adapt to overcome hypoxic stress. This active, derived from the nasturtium flower, also limits the appearance of free radicals and damage to the matrix caused by blue light.
– Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Stable form of vitamin C that protects the skin and improves its appearance, counteracting skin aging and promoting the formation of collagen. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is enzymatically broken down on the skin and releases the active Vitamin C, acting biochemically on the melanogenesis process, preventing hyperpigmentation and senile keratosis.
– Evodia rutaecarpa extract: Vegetable extract from the ripe fruit of the Wu-Zhu-Yu plant, known in traditional Chinese medicine. This active stimulates the skin microcirculation and gives a new brightness to the skin, the complexion becomes less dull and more homogeneous.
Method of application
Gently spread on the face, starting from the largest areas such as cheeks and forehead, with movements from the inside out. Conclude by gently pressing both hands on the face to amplify the lifting effect.